Who we are
Our website address is: https://brainfreezecustom.co.uk
What data do we collect?
Brain Freeze Custom collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, address etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Brain Freeze Custom with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Brain Freeze Custom collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- We do not share your data with any other companies other than when sending your order via a postal service where we will input your name and address.
How do we store your data?
Brain Freeze Custom would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Brain Freeze Custom from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all newsletter emails.
What are your data protection rights?
Brain Freeze Custom would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Brain Freeze Custom for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Brain Freeze Custom correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Brain Freeze Custom to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Brain Freeze Custom erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Brain Freeze Custom restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Brain Freeze Custom’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Brain Freeze Custom transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via the contact form.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Brain Freeze Custom uses essential cookies to allow you to use the website. This includes:
- Keeping your shopping basket active during your browsing session
- Keeping form data you have inputted active during your browsing session
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Essential – Brain Freeze Custom uses these cookies so that you can complete your shopping and checkout on the website.
- Third Party – We use WordPress, WooCommerce, Mailchimp and PayPal to run our site which have their own cookie policies.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Brain Freeze Custom has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.